I really enjoy watching Christmas movies. I think something about only having 1 month a year to watch them makes them that much more special.
Here is my must-see list:
1. White Christmas (of course). I recommend watching this movie AT LEAST once a day from Thanksgiving to New Years.
2. How the Grinch Stole Christmas. This movie is SO funny and full of one-liners that kill me. “Wrong-o”. Give it a try-you will not regret it!
3. The Santa Clause. Tim Allen is so delightfully snarky in this movie-it’s fabulous.
4. Scrooged. Bill Murray-need I say more?
5. It’s a Wonderful Life. This is one movie Husband will watch too. Our tradition is to watch this on Christmas Day. It is a true classic and beautifully written.
6. Love Actually. I realize this one isn’t for everyone (it is rated R) but if a tiny bit of (non-sexual) nudity doesn’t bother you-watch this. I cry through the entire thing and I LOVE all the different types of love that are represented throughout the film.
7. The Bishops Wife. Cary Grant as an angel-this movie is fun and meaningful (and much better than the remake with Whitney Houston and Denzel Washington)
8. The Nativity Story. This is a beautiful and realistic representation of what Mary and Joseph went through to get us where we are today.
What’s your favorite Christmas or holiday movie?