Yay! I don’t know about you, but I am SO happy it is Saturday. I am going to clean my house (using some homemade cleaning products), make my June monthly meal calendar (more on that process here), and take a nap on my chaise lounger.

I am craving sushi and Yagoot, so tonight Husband and I will have date night and enjoy some Japanese and Cincinnati food respectively. I am pumped!

First, I need to share this Saturday’s $7.00 finds!

3-23-13clock

DSCN3789

First off this AWESOME!!! homemade clock. I have never seen anything like this and I HAD to have it!

DSCN3793

DSCN3791

These 2 beautiful glasses. I am not sure what they are meant for or what I will use them for but they were too precious to pass up.

Breakdown:

Homemade clock $5.00

small vintage glasses $.75 each

total $6.50

I LOVE my finds this week-how about you?

signature

9 thoughts on “$7.00 Saturday

1. Your clock is amazing! $5 is a super exciting price, too. :)

2. Rachael D. says:

I love that clock!!!

Me too-I was so pumped that I scored that!

3. michaeliles says:

Cute clock- you always have such great finds :)
    -Mary

4. Gramma says:

Good for you to find such nice items. How long does it take you to shop for these things. Time is the essence. I’m trying to make a dress, IN NAVY and I can’t see very good on something dark. I think I’m too old to sew a dress anyway. But I’ll wait to see if it fits before makeing any decision.

I doubt you are too old-you’re still great at everything!
      It normally doesn’t take me long to shop-I am an “act immediately” type person, so I am in and out in a flash :)

5. Emily Shinkle says:

First of all, thanks for the Goot shout out! Second of all, I think am awesome ice cream sundae would looks great in those new glasses! And third of all, can I reserve your shopping expertise on a Saturday after I move? I’d love to find some thrift store treasures with you for my new home!!!

Totally! I would love it!