I am going to share 5 things you might not know about me:)

amy 1

1. My toe nails are ALWAYS blue, I never paint them any other color b/c everything else seems too “girly” for me

blue toe nails

2. My favorite flowers are Calla Lillies

calla lillies 1

3. I come home from my day job everyday and after working out I immediately change my clothes: it helps me relax and get out of “work mode”.

(no photo on this one, I’ll leave my red fleece pants as something to be imagined)

4. It is my DREAM to have a deep purple dining room someday with white trim-purple is my favorite color.

purple-dining-room3

5. I am terrified of turning 30 this summer!

30-cake

That’s a few “fun” facts about me, how ’bout you? Got anything to share?

signature

6 thoughts on “5 Things About Me

1. Gramma says:

Oh what a sad looking young girl when this blog opens. But you have no reason to be sad. You are beautiful and by the way here I am replying once again, hope you won’t mind. But these words I just read this morning have so much to say for you. They are in romans 8:5-6 and Phillippians:4:4-7
    Those who live according to the sinful nature have their minds set on what that nature desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires. The mind controlled by the sinful nature is death, dut the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace.
    Rejoice in the Lord always, I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Thanks for the words of encouragement!

2. Gramma says:

All I can say to you Amy, is that don’t be afraid because I am 79 and i’m doing just fine. I’m over all that worry about getting older. It’s gonna be okay. You won’t feel any different at least not until your 60’s at least. And that must not be
    so bad either, look at Aunt Karen. She’s having the time of her life with Claire and not having to go to work.
    I think I just realized what it is….the body and ones age keep up with each other, does that make sense? So it’s okay. You’ll love it. Ha
    But,, I will have this to say, please do stop and realize how great life is right now, at this time in your life, so that it doesn’t just all of a sudden, you ask yourself, how did this happen that I’m older, what happened? Did I enjoy my life? Make good memories and find a way to remember.

3. Big Dawg says:

I use to have a green painted toe nail. My mom did it to tell me and my brother apart when we came home from the hospital after we were born! Also I think you forgot a step after work or you be fibbing your ole bud!!! Have a great night!

Such a cute story!

4. Rachael D. says:

This list is great (especially the red flannel pants part) :)