Good morning, aren’t you glad it’s the weekend? I know I am. This week went by super quick but I also feel super exhausted.

Alright, enough small talk-let’s dive in to this week’s edition of $7.00 Saturday. This is the weekly series where I share just how much $7.00 can buy at your local thrift store in an attempt to get the whole world thrift-store shopping!

newbutton

First up, a fabulous vintage clutch purse. This purse makes me want to dress up fancy and go downtown in high heels for a nice dinner!

clutch

This unique set of garlic shaped salt and pepper shakers were too cool to pass up.

garlic shakers

This gorgeous glass tray with beautiful gold handles! Perfect for a vanity or night stand.

glass tray

And lastly, this awesome round teal pillow.

teal pillow

(You might be thinking “oh no, she bought a pillow from a thrift store?” I did-the store cleans these types of items to ensure they do not bring bed bugs or other things into their stores and then the store wraps the items in plastic with a government approval tag. I do clean the items when I bring them home as well. I am not a worrier so this is not something I dwell on.)

The breakdown:

gold clutch purse: $1.50

garlic salt and pepper shakers: $1.00

glass tray: $2.00

teal pillow: $2.00

total: $6.50!

signature

8 thoughts on “$7.00 Saturday

1. c says:

Great finds! I especially love the pillow.

Thank you! I love the pillow too, its such a great combo of good color, good shape, and good fabric!

2. Grandma says:

Someone made a cake roll for our Valentine Party and put in on a very pretty crystal like long dish something like the one you bought with the gold handles, if it is long enough, it’s hard to tell.

3. Grandma says:

It is hard to pass up things you really like at these prices. I am in to turquoise, could the pillow pass for this color, but it really doesn’t fit into my living room. I bought an owl at Michael’s,I bet you would like it, but it came to just under $7

4. Terri says:

I think Ava would love the pillow for her bed. I have been looking for one for her. What kind of material is it?

Corduroy material I believe.