Everyone is looking for low cost ideas to do fun things in the winter time-enter my top 10 list of “old” movies you should see now!
Check out my popcorn post too and make some delicious stove top popcorn while you enjoy these fabulous movies from days gone by.
This list was originally going to be only 5 movies, but I COULD NOT whittle the list down anymore!
These are movies I personally recommend to each and every one of you. They can be found via Netflix, Amazon Prime Instant, or at your local library. Without further ado, the list (in no particular order):
1. Dr. Strangelove or: How I learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964)
2. All About Eve (1950)
3. The Best Years of Our Lives (1946)
4. Casablanca (1942)
5. You Can’t Take it With You (1938)
6. The Bridge of the River Kwai (1957)
7. Vertigo (1958)
8. The Manchurian Candidate (1962)
9. In the Heat of the Night (1967)
10. Kramer vs. Kramer (1979) I know this movie isn’t super old but I put it on the list anyway :)
Have you seen any of these movies? What “old” movies do you recommend?