Recently Jewels For All nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you Jewels For All!

A little about me:

1. I got married when I was 20 years old, everyone told me I was too young-but it’s 8 years later and I couldn’t be happier!

2. I have the best dog on the planet-Lacey.

3. I love Friends

4. 2 of my best friends are both names Jennifer

5. I hate air conditioning

6. I subscribe to National Geographic

7. I have been to China-Yes it was amazing!

According to the rules I nominate 15 or so blogs that I like and it goes on from there:

1. SimplyFeli

11. A Detailed House

12. hills and hot chocolate

13. Rue Verte

Check them out!

12 thoughts on “One Lovely Blog Award

1. Grandma says:

I don’t think my comment came through, anyway I said blogs are a challenge and you have accomplished it. It was a dream to go to China I imagine. I know I can hardly imagine it. Dream come true. I enjoy reading your blog.

2. Grandma says:

I think blogs are a challenge and you have accomplished it. You are doing great. I enjoy reading it.

3. roxyboots says:

Thank you so so much! this is my first Blog Award and I am thrilled! China?! Wow, that must have been absolutely immense.

I’m glad your first blog is going so well.
      China was amazing, sometimes I still can’t believe I have walked on the Great Wall!

4. Simply Feli says:

Congratulations sweetie and thank you so much!!!!

5. Congratulations and thankyou for the nomination. Nice to read a bit more about you.

No problem, I really do enjoy your blog!

6. Terri Iles says:

Congratulations! You are doing a great job with your blog.

Thanks! Glad you enjoy

7. Thank you so much for the nomination! I will have to disagree on one point: *I* have the best dog on the planet ;-) Actually dogs since we have 3…congratulations on your award!!

I guess we are both a little partial:-)