I love getting thoughtful gifts from those I love and who know me best. For Christmas this year I did not have to give anyone a list and the same went for my recent birthday-love it!
I cleaned up this birthday. Check it out:
- Vintage hand stitched tablecloth (was my great grandmother’s)
- Vintage fondue pot (was the grandmother’s)
- Vintage serving tray and ice bucket
- Beautiful owl candle holder
- Adorable owl tea light
- Cutest measuring cups ever!
- Ticket to Ride:-Husband and my new favorite game (this game is by no means new but it is new to us J)
- Tea cup orchid-I’m working on my green thumb. Beware.
- Salon shampoo and conditioner-no ‘poo didn’t work for me and this stuff smells awesome!
- nesting doll drinking glasses-love these
- not pictured-target gift card
- not pictured-out of town friends in for a surprise visit
I loved all these gifts and I was surprised by each and every one-BONUS!
Do you love giving thoughtful, personal gifts to those you love? Do you ponder and worry or go with your gut?