Good morning and WELCOME BACK!
In an ongoing effort to better myself, my environment, and my outlook-I am taking a stab at making everything at home. This includes beauty and body products.
I am also trying to extend this outlook to my gift giving. I recently made a body scrub for a friend’s wedding gift basket and it was so lovely that I made an extra for myself. It is super easy, works great, and smells awesome.
Brown Sugar Scrub Recipe
2 cups brown sugar
1 cup extra virgin olive oil (or your favorite carrier oil)
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 tbsp sea salt or kosher salt
1 tbsp vanilla extract
- mix together well with spatula or wooden spoon
- store in a seal-able, airtight jar
how to use:
- remember to stir this before each use, the contents will settle
- wash your body before use
- grab a scoop of sugar scrub and massage it into your skin, concentrate on dry patches
- scrub off mixture with warm water
- pat dry and moisturize
Your skin will feel amazing!
What do you think? Do you have any recipes for scrubs to share?